首页期刊介绍全国理事会投稿须知新闻动态期刊目录广告征订留言板联系我们编辑的话
  您当前的位置:首页 >> 正文

淄博市某地区青少年超重肥胖流行现状及其影响因素 [中文引用][英文引用]

Prevalence and Influencing Factors of Overweight and Obesity among Adolescents in a Region of Zibo

作者:董晓杰  王晓晨  朱会卷  朱英  苏丽琴  董兵 
作者(英文):DONG Xiaojie  WANG Xiaochen  ZHU Huijuan  ZHU Ying  SU Liqin  DONG Bing 
单位(英文): 
关键词(英文):overweight  obesity  adolescent  influencing factors 
分类号:R12
出版年·卷·期(页码):2019·9·第6期(577-582)
DOI:
-----摘要:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

目的 了解淄博市某地区(11~15)岁青少年超重肥胖流行现状并探讨其影响因素。方法 采用分层随机整群抽样方法,选取823名(11~15)岁青少年进行问卷调查和体格检查,计算BMI值。采用《学龄儿童青少年超重与肥胖筛查》(WS/T 586-2018)对调查对象进行超重肥胖分类。采用单因素分析及多因素Logistic回归分析法进行影响因素分析。结果 调查地区青少年超重率为15.8%(130/823),肥胖率为16.6%(137/823),超重肥胖合并检出率为32.4%(267/823),其中男青少年超重率为17.4%(62/357),肥胖率20.7%(74/357),超重肥胖合并检出率为38.1%(136/357)。多因素分析结果显示,性别、饮食习惯等因素是青少年超重、肥胖的可能影响因素。结论 淄博市某地的青少年尤其是男青少年超重肥胖流行现状较为普遍,建议通过教育引导等方式实施干预。同时结合膳食及环境因素进一步探讨青少年超重肥胖的成因,以便提供针对性的防控对策及干预措施。
 

-----英文摘要:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Objectives To investigate prevalence of overweight and obesity among (11~15) years old adolescents in a region of Zibo and explore the influencing factors. Methods A stratified, random, cluster sampling method was used. 823 teenagers aged from 11 to 15 years old were recruited, taking questionnaire and physical examination,and BMI was calculated. "Screening for overweight and obesity among school-age children and adolescents" was used to classify overweight and obesity. Univariat analysis and multivariate Logistic regression analysis were used to analyze the influencing factors. Results The rates of overweight and obesity were 15.8%(130/823)and 16.6%(137/823), respectively; and the merge rate was 32.4%(267/823), among which, the overweight rate of male adolescents was 17.4%(62/357), the obesity rate was 20.7%(74/357), and the combining merge rate was 38.1%(136/357). Multivariate analysis showed that factors such as gender, being picky eater or not were associated with adolescents overweight and obesicy. Conclusions The prevalence of overweight and obesity in adolescents, especially in male adolescents, was high in the study region. Intervention should be carried out through the educational guidance. Further investigation should be taken to explore in causes of overweight and obesity in adolescents combined with diet and environmental factors, in order to provide targeted prevention and control stategies and intervention measures.
 

-----参考文献:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

欢迎阅读《环境卫生学杂志》!您是该文第 97 位读者!

若需在您的论文中引用此文,请按以下格式著录参考文献:
中文著录格式: 董晓杰,,王晓晨,,朱会卷,,朱英,,苏丽琴,,董兵.淄博市某地区青少年超重肥胖流行现状及其影响因素.环境卫生学杂志.2019;9(6):577-582.
英文著录格式: DONG,Xiaojie,,WANG,Xiaochen,,ZHU,Huijuan,,ZHU,Ying,,SU,Liqin,,DONG,Bing.Prevalence and Influencing Factors of Overweight and Obesity among Adolescents in a Region of Zibo..2019;9(6):577-582.

与该文相关的文章(仅限于本刊内

已投本刊未发表相似文章

《环境卫生学杂志》编辑部 © 2014
  ICP备案号:京ICP备11024750号     京公安备案:11010202007828号